Hello, I'm brliron. I let you guess how you should pronounce that. :)
I'm a French IT student (I almost finished my studies as I write these lines). I like low-level programming, I like Touhou, that's why I decided to make translation patches for Touhou games.
Here is a list of all the projects I made / I'm working on :
- I'm one of the developers of thcrap.
- I made the English patch for Hopeless Masquerade (with the great help of Riatre and Ciel): https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,17676.0.html (work thread : https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,14754.0.html).
- I made the English patch for Urban Legend in Limbo: https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19122.0.html.
- I added support in thcrap for all the Tasofro games it currently supports.
- I used to work on another dynamic patching tool, supporting for now Boho Koumakyou and Boho Koumakyou 2: https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,17296.0.html . The project is kinda dead due to a lack of translators, I'm okay with working again on it if anyone shows up for translations.
I'm also the projects admin of Touhou-Online.
If you want to contact me, the easiest way is to send me a message on Discord (either on the thcrap Discord server or by PM: brliron#0478), or a mail: email@example.com . You can also write a message on my talk page, or send me a PM on MotK (both send me an email).